Virginians

philny1

Abu al-Zarqawi died, George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. Heslapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroythe nationI helped conceive!" Patrick Henry approached, punched him inthe nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but youfailed!" James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin andsaid, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!" Thomas Jefferson was next, beat al-Zarqawi with along cane and snarled "It was Evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence." The beatings and thrashing continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americansunleashedtheir anger on the terrorist Leader. As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel
appeared. Al-Zarqawi wept and said,"This is not what you promised me." The Angel replied, "Itold you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. Wha tdid you think I said?"

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts