• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vihtavuori 20n29

The only way I could get RL33 (n570 extinct at the time) was to import it--from Widner's in Tennessee. Living in Arctic Alaska--no road--meant the closest I could get it was Fairbanks. Ground to Seattle then barged to Anchorage, ground to Fairbanks and on and on. The shipment had to wait until our winter trail was passable--either by snogo or truck--before I could get it home. See how addictive this ELR stuff can be? Remember, it had to return to Fairbanks--the road system--before I could sell it. I had thought originally that someday I could use it and needed to "fill out my order" to avoid a "light, small" penalty fee, so... I'm unsure now whether all this traveling increased its thump or decreased its authority due exhaustion. The receipt, attached, provides support... It was but a prelude to getting n570 here--From Gamaliels in Kentucky which I could only get in 1# lots. However, today I'm probably set for life in the propellant department. Widner-Carlile1.jpg Widner-Carlile1.jpg IMG_5126a.JPG