Video adds

Farmer Rob

Hi,
I have recently noticed that every page i open starts downloading a 13 minute video about a weed whacker. Im really not interested in it and hate my very very limited data being wasted on this, is there a way to kill these adds or at least have a click to load button not an auto start?

Rob

Strange Huh... If I use Chrome and disable Java Script for www.longrangehunting.com in the advanced setting for Chrome, the ad disappears entirely. You can turn off Java script for everything in Chrome, but just turning it off for longerangehunting would probably work for you. That's what I did. I don't like the ad either...

Yes, every page I open and try to read, up pops ad. It is very annoying and especially since I do most everything on my phone.
This thread is an old post, but people are having issues with pop-up ads. Some are successful using a different browser, and others with blockers. Pop-up ads are one of the reasons why I became an LRH Team Member; $25/year is worth my investment not to deal with the annoyance and frustration.

Good luck!