• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Very accurate semi custom Sako AII 6.5 Creedmoor (McMillan, Proof)

Stk

I've decided to list my semi-custom Sako AII 6.5 Creedmoor for sale. The only reason for listing is I have quite literally run out of room in my gun safes and either need to sell a few things or buy a third...and the wife isn't keen on a third safe.

This is the most accurate hunting rifle I've owned. It's a Sako AII with a McMillan sako varmint stock and a 25" Proof barrel. It currently has a Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44 with windplex reticle in Leupold rings (my favorite hunting scope). The rifle weighs around 7 lbs without the scope. Below are pictures of typical 3 shot groups with factory ammo. Those three targets are not cherry picked but were shot back-to-back with two different kinds of factory ammo (Hornady ELD-M and Hornady ELD-X). The rifle flat out shoots, but I've switched to larger calibers since a lot of my hunting is now for elk out west and short range deer in the southeast. Barrel has about 100 rounds through it, I believe.

I will sell the rifle alone for $2100 shipped to the lower 48 or with the scope and rings for $3100 (scope includes standard turret and one for the factory ELD-X ammo).

IMG_6438.JPG

IMG_6440.JPG

IMG_6441.JPG

IMG_6444.JPG

IMG_6445.JPG

IMG_6446.JPG