• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vapor Trail 103gr .243/6mm bullets

westexhunt

This is a strange ad but I don't know how else to explain it. The owner of Vapor Trail Bullets gave these bullets to a friend of mine as tip on a hunting trip (Wild Side Outfitters). He traded them to me for some welding work because I reload. My understanding is there is a 1 yr wait on these bullets and they are sought after in the long range benchrest world. I'm not that good a shooter and most of my bullets are used for hogs and predators so these would be wasted on me. I would like to trade them for something I will use or sell. Open to offers and additional info is welcome. There are 1000+ in this bucket. What are they worth?

Attachments

• 2448C8E1-C5A8-4510-A158-37A0F965F8C2.jpeg
    2448C8E1-C5A8-4510-A158-37A0F965F8C2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 594
Last edited:
He sells them for .55 cents each for the hand pulled ones. The VTAC automated ones are like .30 cents each. What are you looking for in a trade?

Don't have either of those. But lots of other reloading stuff. Sent you a PM

This is a strange ad but I don't know how else to explain it. The owner of Vapor Trail Bullets gave these bullets to a friend of mine as tip on a hunting trip (Wild Side Outfitters). He traded them to me for some welding work because I reload. My understanding is there is a 1 yr wait on these bullets and they are sought after in the long range benchrest world. I'm not that good a shooter and most of my bullets are used for hogs and predators so these would be wasted on me. I would like to trade them for something I will use or sell. Open to offers and additional info is welcome. There are 1000+ in this bucket. What are they worth?
That brings back memories of the way I used to buy my bullets.

Recent Posts