• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED US Optics LR17 3.2-17x44 HORUS H59 Scope

slas

US Optics LR17 3.2-17 x 44mm Scope H59 reticle with speed ranging bracket, Black 30mm Tube EREK turret, .1 mil clicks Windage and Elevation, Illuminated reticle, side focus/parallax knob. $1900 shipped.

Possible trades plus cash on my end for the right lightweight rifle, 300 WM, 280 AI or Nosler 28.

a_003.jpg a_002.jpg a.jpg

Attachments

• SAM_1804.JPG
    SAM_1804.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Would you be willing to take approx 300 rnds a191 (would have to verify count) and cash for the optic? Would be very interested. New to the forum.

Would you be willing to take approx 300 rnds a191 (would have to verify count) and cash for the optic? Would be very interested. New to the forum.
Steve, had to look up what the a191 ammo was. Unfortunately since I'm a hunter the matchking bullets don't appeal to me. It seems they are popular in certain areas of the shooting world. You may have good luck offering them for sale here, and then using the cash to get this great scope.