• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

US Optics B17 Review 3.2-17x50mm Mil-GAP Red Illum

BallisticsGuy

I need to raise some funds to purchase the materials necessary for me to bring a new product I've created to market. So, I have to sell my US Optics B17. It's been on my backup match rifle for just under a year and used in matches twice. It's in excellent condition and is a really great scope. I have the box but no papers as I got it second hand. I wouldn't part with it at all if the need for funding for this business venture wasn't a factor.

$1900 shipped and insured w/o rings.
$2000 shipped and insured w/ Burris Signature Series XTR rings.

Discreet paypal accepted if you pay the fee, otherwise certified funds.

I will accept partial trades for other optics but I need $1000 in actual money out of it if a trade is involved. Optics I'll consider must be capable of 20 mils of elevation, have matching turret and reticle units of measure and otherwise capable of lending itself to PRS style competition use. Partial trade suggestions include Bushnell Elite, Burris XTR2 or something of similar quality as a minimum. I have a thing for US Optics SN3 series optics on 34mm and 35mm main tubes as well so those are encouraged.

img_2312.jpg

If I'm able to raise the funds some other way I will but if we strike a deal, a deal's a deal.