• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Upgraded 700 S/A mag bf. New Price $ 525

dok7mm

I have a really nice S prefix 700 S/A Mag bf action upgraded to cure common 700 problems. The SS body has some fine scratches on it (along stock line), but cerracote will cover it easily.

Hart Barrels trued the action and opened bf. LRI replaced bolt handle, set primary extraction and jewelled bolt. @Carlsbad on Accurate Shooter bushed firing pin hole and installed a M-16 extractor.

***Price drop to last reduction $525*** shipped & insured to FFL. USPS money order only.

I have a new Jewell hvrts trigger, top safety and bolt release for $175 with action.**** SOLD****

I also have Sunnyhill SS S/A bottom metal, w/ spring, follower for $ 125 with action.
*** SOLD***

No trades at this time. IMG_20200222_163501645.jpgIMG_20200222_163957280.jpgIMG_20200222_163724314.jpg

PM me for questions.

Last edited:
This is final price drop for a greatly improved R700 S/A or I'll have to keep it for a build that I really don't need as I have three short actions.

Let's try $525 shipped to FFL & insured. With all the upgrades, it's a steal. Has not been installed since I had work done.

Anyone seen or heard from dok7mm ? Last heard from him on Monday around 8:30 PM. I hope all is well with him.... thanks fellow shooters

Apologies to B-LOT Banga, as I didn't get around to showing action was sold. Didn't get a PM either, but I have poor cell service, so that may have been the reason, don't know.

I posted "I will take it" 7 minutes after you posted a new price and I also sent you a PM. You didn't see both of my messages but seen another members message to buy it?

Recent Posts