Update - A plan comes together at 48yds....

41mag

Well the hunt was exciting and luckily I was able to get the best part on video. I can't say it is the best quality but at least you can see and hear what is happening.

It took me since Sunday evening to figure out how to load it up from the camera to the PC and then to edit it down from some 30 minutes of shooting time. Loading bullets is much easier on my tired ol brain./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Hog Hunt

You flinched!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually from some of the other videos I have seen, it appears that the sound waves will disturb a camera set up pretty badly.

Congratulations on figuring out how to post a video. Amazing world of technology we live in today.

Actually on the flinch part, I had built a swivel mount only the day before that would allow me to mount the camera on. However, being here and the tree stand being there, I had really no way to know just what, or how, to mount it once we got there. So, I just used a couple of C-clamps to mount it to the front rail on the stand. When the rifle fired the resulting "flinch" was due to the vibrations through the front bar.

Trust me I had nothing to do with holding the camera, I had my hands full holding the boy sittin in my lap so he could be high enough to shoot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yep it was a trial and error thing getting it from the camera to the PC, once there, it was pretty easy.

41MAG,
Nice pictures and Video. Are you from Texas? If so what part. My older brother lives in Granbury, near Fort Worth. Great shooting.
Gonzo

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.