• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Unicorns for Unicorns 300 WSM ADG for 7mm PRC

JMHNL

Have 2 boxes (50 ct) of new ADG 300 WSM brass.....looking to trade for equal amount of 7mm PRC brass. There has to be some out there!!

Have 2 boxes (50 ct) of new ADG 300 WSM brass.....looking to trade for equal amount of 7mm PRC brass. There has to be some out there!!
The ONLY 7PRC brass available right now is RCC. Hornady should be coming out with loaded ammo any time now, since they just officially announced the SAAMI cartridge this week.

In other words, good luck. So far, ADG has not made any announcements to make 7PRC brass. Same with Peterson and Lapua.

Yeah
The ONLY 7PRC brass available right now is RCC. Hornady should be coming out with loaded ammo any time now, since they just officially announced the SAAMI cartridge this week.

In other words, good luck. So far, ADG has not made any announcements to make 7PRC brass. Same with Peterson and Lapua.
Yeah I know, just figured I'd beat the bushes and see if anyone had any 1X fired or anything they could spare. I'll likely just have to suck it up and wait.