Unashamed solicitation...

G

OK, guys.. Here it goes...
My department(Memphis PD)pistol team is hosting a NRA Regional PPC pistol match on the 23-25 of April and we need some door prizes. If any of you guys own a business you'd like to promote or want some free advertising as a sponsor, send me a T shirt, coffee mug, hat, or a product and you will be listed as a sponsor in the match and the item will be given as a door prize. Our team is NOT funded by the dept, and does all of its own fund raising. Any help is greatly appreciated...
Send to:
Officer Chris Jamison
MPD FTU
4399 O.K. Robertson Rd.
Memphis, TN 38127
(901)354-1680
I will happily fax or mail you a dept. letterhead with info if need for a tax deduction...
Again, Thanks in Advance for your support...
grin.gif
grin.gif

C'mon guys, I expected more from this group... T shirts, coffee mugs, gear...anything you would like to win as a door prize at a match...TIA

Chris

I guess most of us are just folks, non business owners so nothing but personal items to donate.

If there's something in particular that you'd like as a give-away item I'd entertain buying something and having it delivered to your location, no new G-A rifles or anything but something in the lesser funds bracket, $75.00 +- range. Let me know soon as I expect to go broke before long at the current rate of giving money away to good causes (Iraq war troopers, cops, entry fees, food, etc.)
smile.gif

Thanks for the offer, Dave. No need to go out and buy anything, I'm just looking for small items like Logo T shirts, and little things like that.

CJ,

I am in N.C. ( Penland ) right now but on return Home I can send ya some Fleece Jackets and Vests if ya need em....

I'll check e-mail again tomorrow .... let me know....

Ric

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.