• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ULA and Fierce Edge

REEDUSMC

I'm selling a couple 'semi-customs' as I have duplicates in same caliber.

First up - Melvin Forbes built ULA Model 28 in 7mag. I'm the second owner and I have never shot it. Round count is 'around 40' and was reportedly a good shooter (as all of Melvin's rifles are) - again reportedly Sub MOA with 160 AB's (Nosler loaded ammo).
Rifle was purchased by me for a western hunt this year but I needed 30mm low rings from Talley (but need to purchase through Melvin), long story short I got my rings about a week after I got home from my hunt...so it stayed home. Includes Melvins brake and thread protector, and the hard to come by 30mm low rings. Rifle balances like a dream and has a Timney trigger. Brown painted stock. Has a couple small dings from previous owner, but in great overall condition. Paid 2350 two months ago - my price is $2150 shipped CONUS to your FFL

Next up - Fierce Edge in .300WM - green stock, fluted and threaded barrel with Fierce's brake. Round count - 50. Sub MOA with Barnes 180 ammo. My price - 1750 shipped CONUS to your FFL

Pics available when I get off work - email is best - [email protected]

Prices to sell,

Thanks

Recent Posts