• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED U S Optics st 10 for sale/trade

6.5shaggy

I have a 1 year old st10 10 x 44 mm with #1, 1/2 moa elev. and wind. knobs with caps, moa reticle, fixed objective, and USO flip covers. Need $1150 shipped or trade for Nightforce nxs or Kimber 1911.

PRICE DROP! $1050 SHIPPED with box and papers.

I also have a Rem 700 sendero 25-06 with Leupold Mark IV 3.5-10x40 M2 duplex that may be available, will know tomorrow

Last edited:
DirtyHarry,
Sorry for the delay. The sendero belongs to a buddy and he's still in limbo on it. We shot 2 hogs with it today at 311 yds. but we have hit 1qt mason jars at 928, it shoots great with 115 vld and rl22. It's matte blued with grey web on black H-S stock and is probably +90% condition. If you are really interested make an honest offer and I'll relay the message.gun)

Well I am in the same boat as you. I am the middle man in this deal as well. My cousin is the one looking for the '06 sendero. He is doing some research to give an honest price. BTW how many shots does your friend think has gone down the barrel? I asume the blueing was done after purchase? Never heard of a blue sendero. Is the scope part of the deal as well or just the gun? Told my cousin to look up both.

DirtyHarry,

I have been a longtime long range enthuisiast and a hobby gunsmith for about 10 years. I research this stuff constantly but claim to know nothing, so here's my non-professional opinion. The gun belongs to my cousin as well. He bought it from his ex brother-in-law who was in money trouble. It was like new and set in the closet for 3 years until a year and a half ago I started teaching him to shoot past 500. I then built him a 284win on a Stiller/McMillan setup and now the Rem sits still again. When he got it , it came with 40 win 115 ballistic silvertips, and I loaded him 100 Berger 115 vlds, which there are some of both left so I would guess round count is less than 200 but would say 300 at max. It is an older model, factory matte blue non-fluted bull barrel, pre-xmark trigger that I smoothed out to 2 lbs, and I think pre J-lock. The scope is a Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 duplex M3 knobs in TPS low rings Warne 2 pc bases. If he sells one he sells it all , but doesn't have to be a package deal. He doesn't shoot it but just needs a nibble to convince him to sell. Check out Gunbroker and other forums for a price and make him an offer, all he can say is "No thank you." Sorry if this is a waste of everyone's time, I'm just a middleman paying back a favor.gun)

Hey shaggy,

my cousin just told me that he was going to hold off till hunting season in the fall. i think that this is a killer deal though. keep at it and i bet it will sell. thanks for keeping in touch.