• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Two Ruger Security-Six 357 Magnums

jgraham01

SPF

I have two custom built Ruger Security-Six 357 magnum revolvers. Each have been customized by Accurate Plating and Weaponry with an action job and hard matte chrome plating, tougher than stainless steel and more durable. One is a factory square butt and the other is a factory round butt. Both have factory 2.5-inch barrels and adjustable rear sights with red front sight inserts. They are identical except for the grips and grip frame and are in excellent condition.

The square butt has a serial number starting with 158 with the original wood grips stained/painted black and a Tyler T-Grip custom fitted.

The round butt has a serial number starting with 159 with a Pachmayr Presentation rubber grip installed.

I want to sell one of them. If shipped, must be shipped to and FFL who will accept from a private person. $625 shipped.

Please, no trades and I accept personal checks or MO, but no PayPal. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.

Jerry

Last edited:
Ruger 3.jpg

Recent Posts