• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trued 700 Stainless SA w/ 3 Bartlein Barrels FS

Hondo64d

Action trued by Jon Beanland. Barrels chambered and fitted by Mike Bryant. Bolt face bushed and small diameter firing pin installed. Timney 510 trigger. PT&G recoil lug. Barrels are all Bartlein 2Bs finished at 24".

6.5x47 Lapua' 8" twist, <1000 rounds fired.
22-250, 8" twist, <500 rounds fired.
.308' 10" twist, <200 rounds fired.

$1800 for action and all three barrels. 1st public "I'll take it" wins.

John

The action threads were opened up .010" while cutting them concentric to the boreline. As a result, the barrels are .010" over standard as well. They should be able to be turned down to fit standard threads should you desire.

I will let the barrels go separately if someone wants a barrel. I'll start at $400 on those. New, they are about $350 and clambering, headspacing, crowning and beadblasting was about $300 each.

If you want just a barrel, make an offer. I don't want to let the action go by itself unless all the barrels are gone first.

I'll consider offers.

John

The action threads were opened up .010" while cutting them concentric to the boreline. As a result, the barrels are .010" over standard as well. They should be able to be turned down to fit standard threads should you desire. The shank extends .7" past the lug. Muzzle diameters are .62".

I will let the barrels go separately if someone wants a barrel. I'll start at $400 on those. New, they are about $350 and clambering, headspacing, crowning and beadblasting was about $300 each.

If you want just a barrel, make an offer. I don't want to let the action go by itself unless all the barrels are gone first.

I'll consider offers.

John

IMG_0251_zpswebxcdz0.jpg

IMG_0252_zpsjbcw1j4n.jpg

IMG_0256_zpsrdyzqcmo.jpg

IMG_0255_zpshyfcfwh7.jpg

IMG_0254_zpsirz2dztt.jpg

IMG_0253_zpsxwiv5rkm.jpg