• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tripod rifle rests

Bjt308

These are some gun rest that I recently made. They are made out of billet aluminum. They are threaded for 1/4-20 so most tripods will work with them. They have rubber pads on them so when you clamp down on your gun it doesn't scratch it. When clamped on the middle of your gun the tripod and gun can stand by themselves which can be great for coyote hunting because you can have you hands free but you gun is still up and ready. These are also ideal for shooting on steep hills. Shooting sticks and bipods are always to short when shootig off steep hills but tripods a much more adjustable. The rest will accept guns from about 1.6-2.7 inches wide and just about any forearm style.
They are $125.00 a piece plus 5.00 for shipping. PayPal, money orders, or certified checks are taken. I only have 5 of them. Email me at [email protected] or give me a text or call at 435-535-5361
Brad Trauntvein

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Pics. Sorry for the multiple posts it won't let me add more then one picture at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 12