• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Aluminum rifle rests

xpfuzz

We now have aluminum rifle rests,weight is 8.5 lbs,complete with top,ready to go ,at intro price of $125 and shipping..Rest is bolted together so it can be broke down for traveling and can be converted to left had if needed...I`d post a pic but don`t see anywhere to do it email me for pics at [email protected]ks....

Fuzz,

You figured it out...:) I knew you would..

Your stock is finished, I just need to put it in a box and ship it to you.

Fuzz,

You figured it out...:) I knew you would..

Your stock is finished, I just need to put it in a box and ship it to you.

Well lets geterdun before I run outta money,and before the wolf finds out how much i got...

Fuzz, is the 8.5 lb weight as it sits in the picture? Any idea of total weight with a filled bag? What type of bag is it set up to take? What is the min and max height to the top of a bag? Thanks.

Don`t know on the weight with bag,i guess its according to what ya fill your bag with..Top is 3x6 3/4 inch..so ya can fit many bags to it..height can be made to whatever ya want within reason,currently it starts at 4 1/2 inch and raises 2 3/4 inch..

Ok, so are you saying you would make one with say 4 inches of upward travel? Also, how fine of a thread are you using on the center post? Thanks.

100_0499.jpg

Ok, so are you saying you would make one with say 4 inches of upward travel? Also, how fine of a thread are you using on the center post? Thanks.

I could make it with a foot of upward travel but thats no too pratical,but anything is possible..The center thread is 1 inch-8 acme thread,so ya can raise quick and fine tune with the rear screw...