Trijicon Scopes

Jeff Haugland

As with everything there is an opinion. With that said, I like Trijicon scopes for two reasons, first I have traveled fro Mexico to the North Pole and never had to readjust a Trijicon upon arrival due to travel on planes, secondly I like the accupoint dot for my eyes and easy accusation to a target. I'm looking to purchase another new one. Why is there very little said or any on the for sale forum, just curious, thanks~

As with everything there is an opinion. With that said, I like Trijicon scopes for two reasons, first I have traveled fro Mexico to the North Pole and never had to readjust a Trijicon upon arrival due to travel on planes, secondly I like the accupoint dot for my eyes and easy accusation to a target. I'm looking to purchase another new one. Why is there very little said or any on the for sale forum, just curious, thanks~
Trijicon scopes are discussed on rokslide. The guys that have first hand experience with them speak highly of their reliability, durability, and function. The consensus on that forum is that they are very good scopes. The Tenmile and Credo models are the most discussed. I guess the reason Trijicon is not really a 'house hold name' of scopes is that they don't seem to advertise heavily like some other brands.

For one thing, the warranty is only to the original owner. Otherwise I would have one. Went with Tract instead, another fairly new company, but with Vortex/Leupold-like warranty.

Never heard anything bad about the scopes, though.

For one thing, the warranty is only to the original owner. Otherwise I would have one. Went with Tract instead, another fairly new company, but with Vortex/Leupold-like warranty.

Never heard anything bad about the scopes, though.
Heard of a few folks say from personal experience that trijicon never asked about if they were original purchaser. Just fixed and quick. I haven't tried it yet. Obviously that doesn't always have to be the case.

The 5-50 for F-class cuts mirage better than many more popular brands designed for that discipline. Great resolution as well for the ones I've used.