Trijicon Scopes

Bulldog1960

All - I see many scope discussions and enjoy them all. I don't recall seeing any discussions on Trijicon scopes. Thinking of getting one for a new Fierce 300 win mag I have on order. Specifically an Accupoint 5 x20, 50 MM. Does any one have any experience with these scopes? Especially on dialing them and repeatability after multiple dials. Thank you.

Morning! I just got a Trijicon Tenmile 5-50x56 for my .300 Win Mag. I haven't mounted it to the rifle yet, but my initial impression is.....HOLY COW!! The thing weighs @ 2.5 lbs, turrets feel great and the glass is fantastic. Will get it mounted this week and put it through some paces and see what happens.

I'm also interested in the Trijicons but don't ever hear a whole lot about them. They have a lot of new options now, I'm mostly interested in the Accupoint 5-20x50 and 4-24x50. I know they have good glass, they're lightweight, durable, and I really like the battery free illuminated dot. I guess the main thing I want to know about are the turrets tracking and repeatability.

I have the 4-24 & 4-18. I could not be happier with them. They punch above their price for me. Glass is great, no tracking issues and they hold zero

I have a 2.5-15 hx Creedo that has been great. Tracking has been good in the two classes I used it in. The elevation turret wasn't as tactile as say our Nightforce, but still acceptable I felt. It did seem to get better with use. Love the ease of use of the zero stop. I have never used anything Trijicon until this year, but feel I will be adding more. This little scope is becoming a favorite of mine and will see a lot of use this hunting season.