• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trijicon IR-HUNTER® MK3 60mm

Longtine88

For sale Trijicon IR-HUNTER® MK3 60mm Thermal Scope2 years old. Not abused. I'm the only one that has used it shooting pigs, coyotes and scouting at night for big game. If you have not looked through these they will amaze you with the quality. You can make out deer, hogs, elk, etc at a mile. You can watch a field mouse at 300 yards easily. Glass is perfect. I just don't get out using it as much. Maybe 20 hours of use on it. New with all was $9,300. Asking $5,500 Shipped OBO.
IMG_0596.jpeg
IMG_0597.jpeg
IMG_0598.jpeg

Scope
Battery extension tube
Battery Pack (never used)
Video cord
Hard case & Instructions.

IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

Last edited:
They have a 3 year warranty on them. It's about 3 years old I think. Nothing wrong with the unit. I have two of them and shedding one cause I don't use both of them anymore cause kids all in college so getting rid of this one. I bought both units at the same time. They still today are at the top of the line as far as quality. I have another thermal that is a Bearing Optics Super Yoter for $5000 and there is no comparison between them. The Trijicon is by far way better quality in every way. Or I would even sell the Super Yoter for $4100 and it's only 2 months old and has a 4 year warranty.