• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon ACOG Reflex RX01 w/ Picatinny adapter base

Damascus

I have a Trijicon ACOG Reflex RX01 "red dot" style rifle sight for sale in like new condition, and comes with picatinny base as well. This optic uses fiberoptics to illuminate the amber dot during daylight hours, and uses tritium to illuminate during low light or no light. Does not take batteries, never worry about turning it on or off! Selling for $315 shipped (new cost is over $500 for both optic and base).
I am needing to sell it to purchase a home defense shotgun. If you perhaps have a shotgun to trade, I am looking for a 12 gauge Remington 870 or Mossberg 500/590 with an extended magazine tube (comes factory on most home defense variants of these shotguns) and a 18" - 20" cylinder barrel (also should already be present on a "tactical" shotgun). Just needs to hold 6 shells or more, barrel no longer than 20", and in good working order. My shop is located in western NC, so I am willing to travel up to 250 miles or so to accommodate a meet, or can schedule meet at my shop, or can do FFL transfer my mail.
If you have any questions or offers, please PM me or e-mail at [email protected].

Found a picture of this sight, had mounted it atop an AR I had just built, and needed a picture to advertise it on my business' facebook page, so finally can post a picture of it on here.

Also, thought I would mention that I would consider trades on other, larger scopes, such as 1-4x24mm size scopes, and then other scopes on the larger end, like 4-16x, 6-20x, 6-24x, etc. Just let me know what you have and I'll see if I can use it. Have 2 other rifles here that need glass on them, magnified optics. I prefer 30mm tube scopes, but I will consider 1" scopes if they are of really good quality.
IMG_20140329_174505_zps9b5b6a11.jpg