Tried out my new shotgun yesterday.

Ohlongarm

Bought a new Franchi Affinity 3.5 Bottomland Mossy Oak in Patriot Bronze Cerakote, 26 inch barrel quite the shotgun. went out to call some crows in back baby crow distress, I had the Franchi provided full choke and was shooting Winchester 3.5 in #4 Buck , 54 pellets, I dumped the crow shown in the picture at about 40 yards in a tree. Ten minutes later I caught a coyote sneaking down the hill in my direction, I'm in an enclosed deer stand one of three on my place. She was headed right for the dead crow, couldn't believe it he took a full load of #4 buck broadside and rolled over DRT. It was a good day, apparently he wasn't too bothered by the shotgun blast 10 minutes prior. That Franchi can shoot fast as lightning, I ordered a Kicks Buck Kicker extra full to try out on these deep woods coyotes , it might help me up my ante, as I passed on 4 this month that I couldn't get on with crosshairs. This blind has been a hotspot for coyotes and deer for years, an open blind is 100 yards for fair weather, and 300 yards away is a heated one for bitter weather hunting and calling.

Attachments

• sho.jpg
    sho.jpg
    982.2 KB · Views: 110
  • shog.jpg
    shog.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
  • blind.jpg
    blind.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Bought a new Franchi Affinity 3.5 Bottomland Mossy Oak in Patriot Bronze Cerakote, 26 inch barrel quite the shotgun. went out to call some crows in back baby crow distress, I had the Franchi provided full choke and was shooting Winchester 3.5 in #4 Buck , 54 pellets, I dumped the crow shown in the picture at about 40 yards in a tree. Ten minutes later I caught a coyote sneaking down the hill in my direction, I'm in an enclosed deer stand one of three on my place. He was headed right for the dead crow, couldn't believe it he took a full load of #4 buck broadside and rolled over DRT. It was a good day, apparently he wasn't too bothered by the shotgun blast 10 minutes prior. That Franchi can shoot fast as lightning, I ordered a Kicks Buck Kicker extra full to try out on these deep woods coyotes , it might help me up my ante, as I passed on 4 this month that I couldn't get on with crosshairs. Right side one exit wound.

Attachments

• howdat.jpg
    howdat.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 67
I've owned Franchi's my whole life. Started with my AL48 then SL's O&U and now my Affinity with the German shorthair engraving... Fast and super light.. Congrats!!