Triad Tactical Stock Pack

SLIVER

Does anyone know if the Triad Tactical stock pack will work on a thumbhole stock? I have tried a few and because of the larger height of the stock behind the thumbhole they haven't fit. If any of you have any other suggestions for a stock pack that would fit a thumbhole stock let me know.

Thanks for any advise.
))--SLIVER-->

They do come in 2 different sizes. I have a few of the regular ones and they have quite a bit of adjustment in them. They do taper down as you get toward the pistol grip area. Judging by the pictures and description of the large stock packs they don't taper as much, are somewhat larger overall, and have a bigger zippered pocket. I'd probably get the large version for a thumbhole stock.

Ive dealt with the guys at TT for some time now and have their stock packs on most of my rifles. It's a great product. As someone mentioned there's quite a bit of adjustment due to the velcro closures and if there isn't enough it would be a pretty simple remodel to make them longer.

You can always give them a call at TT and ask them just how much room there is to grow and what the maximum practical circumference is on them.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.