• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trailboss. Phoenix or CDA Idaho area

JJMoody

In Phoenix for the next week or so then heading north to Idaho again. Looking for trailboss powder to buy.

I have only seen Trailboss once in a year and a half. It was IMR Trailboss not labeled Hodgdons

It was at a retailer in Pennsylvania about 5 months ago..

Rare, Rare, Rare. Harder to find than Retumbo Varget H1000.

I Have a 5 pounder of Trailboss listed for sale in the Minnesota thread.
But how to get it to Idaho, I can't ship it. CONVOY? Who is headed West through Minneapolis to Idaho and beyond

T.P.

I have only seen Trailboss once in a year and a half. It was IMR Trailboss not labeled Hodgdons

It was at a retailer in Pennsylvania about 5 months ago..

Rare, Rare, Rare. Harder to find than Retumbo Varget H1000.
Saw two pounds at a gun show a year ago… still kicking myself. Looking to build some subsonic loads for a .308 and 300bo. TB seems to be the best answer, but I'm open to others.

I Have a 5 pounder of Trailboss listed for sale in the Minnesota thread.
But how to get it to Idaho, I can't ship it. CONVOY? Who is headed West through Minneapolis to Idaho and beyond

T.P.
Just put it in an ammo can and tell em it's loaded blank ammo… I'm sure it'd go well…😁:D I'll pay for the can too!

Well...if you're heading south thru Pocatello...and plan to deliver....
I have a red box of 1000
Federal Gold Medal 215 mag primers
Trade for a red box of 1000
Federal Gold Medal 210 std primers
Could add cash to buy a box too...

Mostly just looking for the Trailboss. Our route home will take us through that area, though.