Tragic accident

Crane

My cousin met an untimely end this week while hog hunting. Combination of unfamiliar surroundings, late evening and a very low slung cable used as a makeshift gate in the path of his ATV. I lost the closest thing to a brother I had on this Earth. We've been hunting and fishing together since before we could walk and I'll never be able to do either again without thinking of the times we spent in the field.

I only share this with you because it could have easily been me a thousand differant times. Be careful out there.

Very sorry to hear of the loss of you cousin.

Very tragic indeed!

I pray that those close to him will be comforted at this time of great loss.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Just for what it's worth, I think your cousin will be smiling down on you everytime you remember him when hunting or fishing in the future. May GOD be with you.

Crane....

My family sends to you and yours, our sincerest condolences in this time of grief.....May God take care of your cousin, and your families.

You are right, it could happen to any of us....Please be careful.

God Bless,
The Archer Family

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.