• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade/Sell - Lazzeroni 9.53 Hellcat (.375-caliber)

DB Bill

This is the 1st 9.53 Hellcat built by John Lazzeroni. Check the Lazzeroni web-site for other details www.lazzeroni.com

SPECIFICATIONS: Lazzeroni stainless action (built by McMillan), Sunny Hill bottom metal, stainless Schneider barrel (23"), stainless Vais muzzle brake (with cap), McMillan stock in 50/50 green & black, metal work has NP-3 coating, weight without scope (as seen in photo) is 7 pounds 10 ounces. Magazine capacity is 3 rounds + one in the chamber.

Feeding is 100% and the rifle is sub-moa with full-power hunting loads with both Nosler Partitions and Swift A-Frames which were the only expanding bullets tried. My typical load was around 2540 fps with the 300gr Nosler Partition but 2580 fps was easily reached but I found the recoil, even with the brake, was more than I wanted ...or needed. Rifle was used on one safari to good effect. The rifle comes with dies and enough brass to last a lifetime plus my reloading notes.

Not interested in trading -- if interested make a cash offer.

Remove the XXX's for e-mail. [email protected]

Lazz1.jpg

Lazz3.jpg

Lazz2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it would ship with dies and brass .....and if I can find them, bases & rings (no guarantee)

I had told someone else 300 rounds down the barrel but I re-checked my log & it's closer to 250.

Sorry I have not replied sooner. I have had some set backs in my budget. I cannot purchase the rifle at this time. I do appreciate your time. Maybe at a later date. I will keep watching this thread.