• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade or Sell S&W 460

remingtonman

For trade or sale is my 8-3/8"barreled 460 XVR. Has b-square scope mounts and an uncle mikes shoulder holster to go with it. Bought it and have decided I probably wont use it much so im listing it. Interested in rifles or 44mags, pm me with what you have. Asking price is $895 shipped or $950 for the trade value

DSC01056.jpg

TTT. Interested in a sig p220 elite hunter in 10mm or other compact big bore pistols such as 44mag,454 casull.

That's a really fair deal. If I didn't already have a 5", I'd be all over it. I love shooting mine.

Ihave a kimber 8400 300 win mag with a very pretty wood stock its factory pillar bed it has 230 rounds fired it has full length scope rail a hard case.it shoots 1/2 moa or better at 100 yards.it a light rifle would be great for the mountains.if your interested i will be happy to send you pics.im not trying to sell but i hog hunt alot and the 460 would be fun to hunt with. thanks for your time Robert l. my number 941-405-8188.

Im looking for the Super Redhawk actually. not really interested in a single action only pistol.

That's a really fair deal. If I didn't already have a 5", I'd be all over it. I love shooting mine.

For trade or sale is my 8-3/8"barreled 460 XVR. Has b-square scope mounts and an uncle mikes shoulder holster to go with it. Bought it and have decided I probably wont use it much so im listing it. Interested in rifles or 44mag super redhawks, or Sig Sauer 10mm elite hunter. Pm me with what you have. Asking price is $895 shipped or $950 for the trade value

DSC01056.jpg

looking for 44 mag super redhawks, sig sauer elite hunter in 10mm.

Could you say what type of rifle you would be interested in? i also have a weatherby and a ar 10 in 308. i have access to alot of rifles so please let me know u can text or call anytime robert l. 941-405-8188. gun)