• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade ONLY RL26 for VV N565

Liddy

Looking for a trade of my 8 LBS RL26 for your 8 LBS of VV N565 powder, I will pay the difference for anyone interested as I am aware that the VV powder is a bit more expensive than the RL26.

This would be a face to face trade, NO SHIPPING. I am in Southern Ca and willing to travel within reason to make a trade happen.

Liddy
IMG_2424.jpg

I have extra 565 up near boise. Im sure many of your friends are heading up here :)

I have extra 565 up near boise. Im sure many of your friends are heading up here :)

No kidding, when my former neighbor comes down to visit family I will send it back with him.
Hopefully you all are getting the "Good" California folks heading your way and maybe just maybe you wont have to hear "this is how we did it in California".
There are still a few good sane folks left in California, just not many!

I have an 8lb jug of N565, Tucson Az area, you passn thru?
I have two gunsmiths I use in Tempe, that's about as far south as I get. Just did a Cous Hunt in the San Carlos Indian Reservation but obviously that ship has sailed. I have been giving thought to dropping off a couple of actions for builds, I'll let you know if I decide to do that.

Thank you for your interest.
Liddy