• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trade, I’ll be in Colorado driving back to California n570 retumbo

So I got n570 and retumbo I would trade retumbo for h1000 both are new 8lb un opened. I have 1 lb cans too of both powder. I need primers small and large rifle and h1000. If you got retumbo and need n570 I'll trade you that too. I'll be in Colorado Springs tomorrow around 11am driving through Denver and Salt Lake City through Nevada back to Northern California . Also 1 lb of powder per 1000 primers and if you need 8lb and have enough primers to cover difference im cool with that just dollar for dollar value (actual value)
I'd like to buy a pound of h1000 if the price is reasonable.
It would have to be shipped though.

If the deals fall through I'm in ESCALON,ca and I have a keg of h1000 I'd trade for the retumbo

So I got n570 and retumbo I would trade retumbo for h1000 both are new 8lb un opened. I have 1 lb cans too of both powder. I need primers small and large rifle and h1000. If you got retumbo and need n570 I'll trade you that too. I'll be in Colorado Springs tomorrow around 11am driving through Denver and Salt Lake City through Nevada back to Northern California . Also 1 lb of powder per 1000 primers and if you need 8lb and have enough primers to cover difference im cool with that just dollar for dollar value (actual value)
What day will you be in Rocklin?

You seem like a scalper to me. I hope not but it don't look good. Kinda like the dudes that buy gold at a discounted price and sell jewelry at a premium.
You remind me of a horse trader. Is it legal for you to advertise for sale those items? It seems to me you are "engaging in the business" so to speak. Interstate commerce is highly regulated.

Last edited:
I'm a scalper? Have you hit your **** head lmfao since when is it scalping to say I'll trade you a item of equal price of another item face to face get the f out of here with that stupid crap

You seem like a scalper to me. I hope not but it don't look good. Kinda like the dudes that buy gold at a discounted price and sell jewelry at a premium.
You remind me of a horse trader. Is it legal for you to advertise for sale those items? It seems to me you are "engaging in the business" so to speak. Interstate commerce is highly regulated.
I really don't know where you're coming from on that. He stated TRADE dollar for dollar. He has powder some people need and looking for powder that others aren't in need of but have AND need powder he has. This COVID **** is getting to a lot of members here apparently because there's not a day goes by without an argument for some stupid crap!!!!!!!!!!! on this forum!!!!!!