TRACT Optics in AH

Trevor,

Glad to hear that TRACT "...designs from the ground up." That is great news and will keep TRACT on an upward trajectory for shooter acceptance.

"You're either living off your past reputation or building it." I see TRACT as always building a reputation with their in-house design.

Eric B.

Thanks Eric, very much appreciate the kind words

I don't want to speak too soon, but we are into development and testing of a 30mm tubed higher mag optic. I can say there we will a few different flavors of options with it. As with any optic, were testing it to the extreme to make sure its up to snuff.

We have about 1 year of testing it in the field as of now and are going into a few more stages of testing.

I'm hearing that it may be ready around the end of this year...and bet your bottom dollar I'll be on LRH here showing you guys as soon as I get the send off on it.

Thank you Trevor i think I will wait untill the 30mm version cones out for more moa and light gathering ,will it be bellow a 1000.00$mark?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts