• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TPS 35mm Low Rings

Vamike9

TPS 35mm low aluminum scope rings, in great shape aside from one small mark on the edge of one of the rings,, pictured below..
These are too low for my setup so I'll pass them on at a fair price to someone else.
$80 Shipped tyd
20230113_095717.jpg20230113_095725.jpg
20230108_192333.jpg

Last edited:
These look a little rough, how long were they used?
Not as much as it may seem, there's only one very small gouge under one of the rings, barely detectable.
I actually got these in on a trade but they were too low to use.
Seem to be solid rings, I'd rate them as good condition aside from the small gouge that's maybe the size of the point of a pencil.
Thanks

The nuts look pretty beat up and rounded off and the torx bolts look to have rust on them which is why I asked. I think whoever had them before you ran them through their paces. Either way, not a terrible price. Tagging in.

The nuts look pretty beat up and rounded off and the torx bolts look to have rust on them which is why I asked. I think whoever had them before you ran them through their paces. Either way, not a terrible price. Tagging in.
Yeah, I agree moisture-free storage wasn't a priority for them lol...
I'm pretty sure TPS would send me out some new ones for less than $10.
Take care