• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TL3, 7SAUM, 6 CREED, MANNERS T5A

HonkeyMcGee

I have a TL3 set up with a few barrels that I am considering parting with. All barrels were done by Red Beard Gun Works out of Portland, TX
Stock is a Manners T5A elite fill with barricade chassis, atlas rail/bipod, 4 flush cups, badger efr, and an RRS plate to go into the barricade stop slot. I do not have the barricade stop as I only uses this slot for the RRS plate.
Scope is a Vortex AMG mil/mil with the EBR-7B reticle and Nightforce ultralite rings.
It will come with all 3 bolt heads, a 24" Proof CF 7 SAUM barrel, 26" Benchmark 6 Creed(set back), and a 14.5" pinned and welded 6x45(SpecWar brake)
The proof barrel has less than 300 rounds on it, 6creed has 120 (this was a 28" barrel that I set back after 1500rds), 6x45 was done off a burnt out 6mm, probably haven't put 300 rounds through it.

I will also include whatever mags I have: 2 - 10rd AICS that have the spring cut to feed smoother, 2 ARC mags, 2 Magpul AICS mags, 2 Accurate Mags(.223), and one AICS 5 rd mag that has been opened up for running the SAUM which will hold 3 rds.

The only parts of this I would consider parting out are the scope and stock, or possibly selling it without the proof barrel. I am not in any dire need to sell this, I just have some other ideas I feel like messing with, so prices are firm.
AMG - $2100 with a set of NF rings.
Manners - $1400
Complete rifle - $6500
Without Proof - $5,750
I'll cover $50 on shipping and insurance, any more will be on buyer.

You can call or text anytime at 361-523-3624 with any questions.

2irqeu1.jpg