• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Timney Trigger Rem 700 $85 - SOLD

mnoland30

I had this installed on my RH Rem 700. It is smooth. When I purchased a LH, I took the trigger off to reinstall on new rifle and found out the safety won't work on a LH, so it has been in storage. I live in a dry climate and the trigger was well oiled before storage, so it is still in great condition. Here are the details from the Timney website "Fully adjustable. Uses safety and bolt-stop from your present trigger. Brings trigger control you never thought possible to your Remington 700. Adjustable from 1 ½ to 4 pounds." They run $129 on the site. I'll ship insured to lower 48 for $7.95, and elsewhere for actual shipping including insurance. Please pay with USPS postal money order. Pictures available on request.

Last edited:
Re: Timney Trigger Rem 700 $85

I don't recall exactly when I purchased the trigger, but I suspect it was between 2003 or 2006.

I checked on Midway, and the 563419 on my box is their product number. It is a Model 501.

Re: Timney Trigger Rem 700 $85

i'll take it.

please pm me with payment info.

thanks,