• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Timney R700 trigger

redneckbmxer24

I have a Timney flat shoe trigger for R700's and clones. I don't know the model. It has the bolt release and is removable so it will work with Remington factory releases and with aftermarket side releases.

$110 shipped. Payment via Zelle or Venmo.

Attachments

• IMG_0772.jpeg
    IMG_0772.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 34
I did not forfeit. Seller refused to provide pic with user name and item. Only has 1 sale feedback. Nothing personal. All yours.

If that's an issue for you then perhaps next time you should bring that up before posting you'll take it, sending me a PM saying you'll take it, asking me for my payment info, me sending you payment info for you to finally bring it up on your third PM.

And yes you did forfeit it because I decided not to deal with you at that point and told you I was forwarding it to the next guy in line.

If that's an issue for you then perhaps next time you should bring that up before posting you'll take it, sending me a PM saying you'll take it, asking me for my payment info, me sending you payment info for you to finally bring it up on your third PM.

And yes you did forfeit it because I decided not to deal with you at that point and told you I was forwarding it to the next guy in line.
if providing a pic to confirm to me and everyone else that you aren't an imposter is a problem then that's a red flag for me. I mean no offense and others will notice by my feedback record i don't really need your approval either.

if providing a pic to confirm to me and everyone else that you aren't an imposter is a problem then that's a red flag for me. I mean no offense and others will notice by my feedback record i don't really need your approval either.

Do you want a negative feedback? Because I'll gladly give you one for welching after publicly and privately committing to a purchase only to ad terms of the sale after the fact.

Do you want a negative feedback? Because I'll gladly give you one for welching after publicly and privately committing to a purchase only to ad terms of the sale after the fact.
According to rules, you are supposed to post a pic with your user name and date with item....

According to rules, you are supposed to post a pic with your user name and date with item....

I wasn't aware of that and haven't had an issue or anyone say anything. Also all the items I've purchased here recently the sellers didn't have that so it's either unmonitored or just a suggestion.

Regardless, the guy should have raised that issue before committing to the purchase if it was an issue for him.