• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3X Lite 6.5 CM

Crowe284

Looking for a good shooting affordable gun for the wife. Let me know what you have if looking to get rid of one in 6.5 CM.

Thanks,

Crowe

Bump. Really looking for T3X Lite in 6.5 CM. Have found a few new but would like to find a deal on a used one as I don't know how much it will get used....hopefully a lot!

Bump. Really looking for T3X Lite in 6.5 CM. Have found a few new but would like to find a deal on a used one as I don't know how much it will get used....hopefully a lot!

Kinda going down a different path here I own numerous 6.5 Creedmoors and none are for sale however thought this might spark your interest especially how you said your not sure how much it will bet used.

There is a place on line called Kentucky Gun Company just google, that has T/C Compass on sale with our without scopes, I recently purchased a 7mm/08 w/o scope and my cost after the $75.00 factory rebate is $197 and change. I only bought this after purchasing one in 6.5 Creedmoor because of the cost and value, but now believe those are out of stock. The -08 just might be one of the most accurate out of the box rifles I've ever bought and for deer this is an outstanding caliber, just saying.....unless extreme long range is your goal ?

No, no, I'm a long-range hunter but not the wife....she's killed a few deer with a rifle and bow but no long range experience. I have some customs that are just way too big and heavy for her to use. She's only 5'2" and 110 lbs. I want to buy her a gun that is her's and that will fit her nicely, even if I cut stock down and refit a recoil pad. I'm looking at this being a 300 yard set up for her with her skill and the optic I will put on it. As she develops and if she shows an interest in extending her range and learning how to do so, we'll get her a rifle built that fits her. Just want to gauge her true interest before dropping big coin. Thanks for the heads up! I'll have a look. But, have to say, really have my heart set on that Tikka T3x lite. I think it would be perfect and....I have never seen a Tikka that wouldent shoot lights out with a good handload. Thanks again!

And....I'm already set up to load for 3 different creeds and have enough powder, primers, bullets and brass to last a long time. I have always liked the 08, heck of a round but wouldent make since when I have creed supplies running out my ears.

No doubt there is no comparison quality wise, however this generic firearm offers, respectable accuracy, amazing value, low recoil and light weight at a fraction of the cost of the Tikka. My wife shoots lights out with many of my Creedmoors, my hand loaded favorites have H4350 pushing Berger 140 VLD's...best of luck in your search.

You know these are new releases and very few are in the Wild yet- New onces are pretty hard to find let alone a "used'' one at a discount.

Yes I do know that they are rare in the wild at this point. Just thought somebody might have pre-ordered one and then bought something else during the wait or something like that I have found two places that have them in stock currently. I'll give it a bit more time as I'm not in a super hurry (deer season runs through feb in Texas) and if nothing turns up, just buy a NIB.

Ok no problem, just didnt want you to get your hopes up too high, good luck with the search!!

Got one bought. Ended up just buying a new one at Whitaker Guns in Kentucky. They just got a new shipment of stainless T3X Lites in 6.5 CM. 650.00 out the door.