• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3x action SS

Brian421

I have a stainless Tikka T3X action that has a 308 bolt face and 20moa pic rail. $725 shipped to ffl from individual. Appears to have not been shot a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_4971.jpeg
    IMG_4971.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 110
I never knew that. Wow you learn something new everyday lol.

Technically Tikka builds one action length, swap the bolt stop, swap the bolt and magazine and you can literally have a switch barrel rifle in just about any caliber you can get to reliably feed. Now combine that with the myriad of prefit barrels and you can easily see why they are so popular.

Edit: I have tried to not talk myself into this action, now I need to talk myself out of it. They make a lot of sense for the guy wanting 1 or two semi custom rifles, 10 - 15 minutes, some go-no go gauges and you can be shooting another cartridge.

Technically Tikka builds one action length, swap the bolt stop, swap the bolt and magazine and you can literally have a switch barrel rifle in just about any caliber you can get to reliably feed. Now combine that with the myriad of prefit barrels and you can easily see why they are so popular.

Edit: I have tried to not talk myself into this action, now I need to talk myself out of it. They make a lot of sense for the guy wanting 1 or two semi custom rifles, 10 - 15 minutes, some go-no go gauges and you can be shooting another cartridge.
I think you need it. Lol

You definitely should start one!!!
Does that help?

You definitely should start one!!!
Does that help?

No, I don't need support justifying things, left side of the brain tries to reason with the right side and sometimes both end up not talking to each other, makes everyday life harder 😂

@Brian421 is getting plenty of bumps

This will make someone a great foundation for a multi-barrel build and the price is fantastic.

That's what I do. Have two built identical that are hunting builds, another that lives in a more target oriented stock with a giant optic. 8 or 9 barrels I think and counting. So much cheaper to feed my desire to tinker with new cartridges this way.