• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Stainless 300WM

SnipingFinn

I'm selling my Tikka T3 because I decided to invest in a custom rifle. The rifle was purchased in Fall 2015 and I have shot roughly 200 rounds with it. Tikka promises sub-MOA accuracy and I can confirm that this rifle is capable of this accuracy. I'm consistently able to shoot sub-MOA groups both to short and longer distances. My best groups at 600y have been 0.5MOA. However, accuracy obviously depends on the shooter as well. The rifle comes with the following accessories:

• Mountain Tactical Tikka T3 Gen2 Performance Series Picatinny Rail
  • Holland's Radial Baffle muzzle brake
  • 47 pieces of brass, each shot 2 times with the rifle. I will also give my reloading info.
  • Limbsaver recoil pad
  • Manual of the rifle
  • Plastic case with foam padding inside (Plano Gun Guard). I'm including this for free.
I have taken good care of the rifle and it's in good condition - however it has gone through two Elk hunting seasons and obviously has some signs of use.

I have spent $1000+ on the rifle + accessories and will sell the entire package with $650, including shipping to your FFL. Payment wit PayPal.

Note: I will also put the rifle for sale in Rokslide forum.

Attachments

• Muzzle break.jpg
    Muzzle break.jpg
    779.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Tikka T3 text.jpg
    Tikka T3 text.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 192
  • Tikka T3.jpg
    Tikka T3.jpg
    776.4 KB · Views: 177
I sent the barrel to Holland's for threading. I can't remember now thread size but let me measure later on today. I tried Hornady 178gr and 208gr A-Max bullets and shot best groups with the 178gr A-Max.