• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 300 WM - 2014 Manufacture Date

BigSky!

I am selling a Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 300 Win Mag. It is in excellent condition with a couple of very minor handling marks. The guy I got it from told me that it has only been fired 9 or 10 times. I can't verify that other than to a) take his word for it; and, b) upon inspection it looks to be fired very little. I will sell it with the black Talleys for $525 shipped and insured.
I just checked the serial number through the manufacturer. It is a T3 Lite manufactured in 2014. Here is what I got:

Serial Number: H24232
Model: JRTB331
Product Description: T3 LITE,300 WIN MAG,S/S,SYN
Approximate Manufacture Date: 2014

Last edited:
By the way, these are 30mm rings. I will sell, with the rifle, the currently mounted, Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16X44 scope with VMR-1 MRAD reticle for an additional $500. The scope is in absolutely mint condition.

Last edited:
Good deal.. I shot Tikka T3 yesterday for the first time, loved it. I just got back on here and probably would have bought this, even tho I don't need it.

Im looking for a good scope. Is there room to negotiate on the price?
I'm from Montana originally, a small town called Sheridan. :cool:

If you have access to 300wsm. Shells, could you confirm these would fit in new long action mag? I'm shooting 215 hybrid single feed out of my T-3 looking to run as a repeater with longer.oal. than shortmag. Magazine will allow. Even if I have to file feed tabs... Thanks if you can help out.

101stAirBorneMedic, the scope sold and shipped today. Sheridan huh? Nice place. Original home of the Vigilantes.

If you have access to 300wsm. Shells, could you confirm these would fit in new long action mag? I'm shooting 215 hybrid single feed out of my T-3 looking to run as a repeater with longer.oal. than shortmag. Magazine will allow. Even if I have to file feed tabs... Thanks if you can help out.

Duane, I just checked. The cartridges will not fit into the magazine. They will however slide through the port. Two questions I cannot answer. Will a fired case eject through that size ejection port and will a magazine that fits the short fats fit into that rifle. Length wise they will fit. Width wise they will not.

101stAirBorneMedic, the scope sold and shipped today. Sheridan huh? Nice place. Original home of the Vigilantes.

Duane, I just checked. The cartridges will not fit into the magazine. They will however slide through the port. Two questions I cannot answer. Will a fired case eject through that size ejection port and will a magazine that fits the short fats fit into that rifle. Length wise they will fit. Width wise they will not.

Of course not, it would be simply too easy for me if they did.... Lol thanks for your time! I will soon have to start a new thread to get to the bottom of this. I get mixed info every time I try to search this particular problem I have.