• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Lite blued, .223, rail - $470 shipped

grey2112

Tikka T3 Lite rifle in .223 caliber – this rifle is insanely accurate, has had about 40 rounds through it. It is in very nice condition, well kept, with just a few minor safe handling marks. Blued metal, removable magazine, custom painted stock with nice stippled/raised feel that keeps sweaty/oily fingers from slipping on the stock. I have added a EGW Picatinny Rail on top to allow for a wide range of mounts and rings.

Bolt throw and trigger are divine – you can't find other rifles that feel like this for under $1500

I have an inexpensive Bushnell 3-9x32 scope and Warne QD rings that I will throw in if you wish as well as a nice sling with QD swivels for an extra $50.

Asking $500 for the entire package or $450 for just the rifle without the scope, Warne rings, and sling.

Add $20 for shipping

P31300141024x768.jpg

P31300171024x768.jpg

P31300151024x768.jpg

P31300161024x768.jpg

P31300191024x768.jpg

What is the barrel length and twist? What was the setup you were using to get the accuracy you mentioned? Any specifics on that accuracy? Load? What is your location? I am in the Big Bend country of West Texas.

John

Just by way of info: older (73), heart and back problems limit amount lifted (doc says 5 pounds but I shade that to 10 when I'm feeling good), range nearby is limited to 100 yards but have property a couple of hours away that could easily do a mile with good backstop. I've been a short range hunter but am outa' skinning and packing game so thought maybe small caliber on miscellaneous targets might be a good alternative.

What is the barrel length and twist? What was the setup you were using to get the accuracy you mentioned? Any specifics on that accuracy? Load? What is your location? I am in the Big Bend country of West Texas.

John

Just by way of info: older (73), heart and back problems limit amount lifted (doc says 5 pounds but I shade that to 10 when I'm feeling good), range nearby is limited to 100 yards but have property a couple of hours away that could easily do a mile with good backstop. I've been a short range hunter but am outa' skinning and packing game so thought maybe small caliber on miscellaneous targets might be a good alternative.

Barrel length is 20". Twist is 1:8", used Hornady TAP 75 grain for accuracy - under 1 MOA. Located in Florida