• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T1x 22lr

Just got one in. Hoping to shoot in the next week or two. If I don't like it, I'll let you know.

Want to buy a Tikka T1X 22LR with a 20" barrel.
For hunting and plinking or shooting matches? If you want a fully loaded one that is match ready I can help you out. Just had a Vudoo made and have no use for the one I have.

For hunting and plinking or shooting matches? If you want a fully loaded one that is match ready I can help you out. Just had a Vudoo made and have no use for the one I have.
Hunting and plinking. I already have a scope, only other mods would be a trigger spring if needed

Funny story. Been looking for one for months. Finally went to a local gun store that I rarely go to (just not a big fan), to see if they'd have one. They didn't, but they essentially put you on a list with what you want, and if one pops up, they'll call you and you can give them the thumbs up.

This was about a month ago that I put my name on the list. I laughed, figuring I'd get a call in a year saying they were in stock... 2 weeks later, they call me and said they had one available they could order. I told them to bring it in.

I honestly thought it'd end up being the wrong gun.... Picked it up yesterday, and everything was good to go!

After they called me, I checked either Bud's Gun Shop, and KYGunco, and one of them had them in stock for a VERY short period of time.

My local bass pro shops had them a week ago but now they're not even showing in their website

Well I called a local store a don't like going into and they had one left. Just got back with it. Sat on the shelf a total of one day.