• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka Stock

orangediablo

Looking to replace the factory stock on T3 Tactical. Not looking for anything extravagant, something along the lines of B&C as I have one on my CTR and enjoy it. Chassis also considered, but not looking for anything in the range of Manners/McMillan.

Last edited:
I have a b&c, send me a pm if you are interested. I can get better pictures tonight, i found these on my phone from when i got it. Their color match wasnt too great, thats why i took the picture against the color background. This one is factory bm, not ctr, and factory sporter channel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112-064519_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-064519_Gallery.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230112-064515_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-064515_Gallery.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 36
Not sure if sporter channel will fit with the varmint barrel. @Greta06, can you PM me where you're located in PA? Might be able to swing by

Just picked up a Grayboe Phoenix this week in Gap Splash camo. Super nice but I might go a different direction. It fits all barrel contours.

your if you want it. Just need to figure out a price. I have a T3X CTR stock with beavertail forend. PM if interested

I have a like new McRee Precision G7 chassis for sale. Uses AICS magazines. Factory Cerakote Sniper Gray. $450 shipped