• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka Stainless Action - 308 BF

Why is your name Estes 640 are you a truck driver? I am a bit interested btw not hijacking your thread.

Has anyone seen or heard from estes640(Ryan)? We where working on a sale for this item and he just disappeared. Last I heard from him was Sep 6. Want to make sure he is all-right, as he is not responding back to my texts.

Has anyone seen or heard from estes640(Ryan)? We where working on a sale for this item and he just disappeared. Last I heard from him was Sep 6. Want to make sure he is all-right, as he is not responding back to my texts.
CA84E334-E06C-49C9-828F-2A90ECDA514B.jpeg

Might be ghosting you

Realize and have seen that but that could just mean someone else was on the same computer(family)as he and clicked On the site🤷🏻‍♂️

He marked it sold on snipershide on the 7th and hasnt changed anything there. Ive had great transactions with him before. I'd be surprised if he were ghosting you.

Ya. Seems like a good guy texting back and forth. Didn't expect to be ghosted when we had a sale going, that's whey I am making sure he is ok. Hope if he is ok he can at least let me know where we are with the sale.