• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka Magnum bolt

dioni

Looking for a magnum bolt preferably from a later model T3x. Thanks

Bump. I have a standard bolt face I can trade. I would prefer to buy outright though.

I decided to keep it at least until the barrel I'm trying to sell sells, option of the barreled action so... Might have one later.

The ONLY place I could find this Tikka T3/T3X right-hand, magnum bolt was here at MidWest Gun Works:

$429.45 plus tax and shipping (worked out to $485 to my door)

If you are military or law enforcement, you can apply for a discount but you have to wait to order your product until they 'confirm' your credentials. But still...could save you some money. Good luck. I tried to find a 'used' one and it just wasn't happening. And some places list it as discontinued so I was concerned I may not be able to get one at all in the not too near future. LRI was making bolts for a short while but stopped. I don't know why. Seemed like a market ripe for the picking. Good luck with your search.

The ONLY place I could find this Tikka T3/T3X right-hand, magnum bolt was here at MidWest Gun Works:

$429.45 plus tax and shipping (worked out to $485 to my door)

If you are military or law enforcement, you can apply for a discount but you have to wait to order your product until they 'confirm' your credentials. But still...could save you some money. Good luck. I tried to find a 'used' one and it just wasn't happening. And some places list it as discontinued so I was concerned I may not be able to get one at all in the not too near future. LRI was making bolts for a short while but stopped. I don't know why. Seemed like a market ripe for the picking. Good luck with your search.
I don't need one that bad. For almost 500 bucks I'll buy a whole gun and part it out. I have a standard bolt and I'll find someone eventually who will trade. Thanks though.