• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka M595 Master Sporter 22-250 with Springfield Armory 6-20x56 mil dot govt

MMfugs

For Sale Tikka M595 Master Sporter 22-250 with Springfield Armory 6-20x56 mil dot government. Great shape. I bought it from a local shop. It was brought in with no case so on the exterior there is a scuff not a finish scratch and the barrel has a rub on it as well that I've tried to photo. Really it is in excellent shape. If it wasn't for the two marks they carelessly let happen I would say it was either Old stock or never fired. Pictures don't do it justice. The scope as a few marks but works as it should. The rifling/bore from both ends looks great and was shot very few times. Sale price is with scope. Mag is included but not pictured. Price is $2000 plus shipping. PM with messages or reply with questions. I'm in no way a competition or long range shooter myself so pleas ask if any clarification is needed. A security token has hindered from pictures so I have posted a link below for some pictures. More of a handgun and sbr interest. Thanks

Tikka M595 Master Sporter 22-250 with Glass | Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum