• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka ctr 20" 308 barrel

Sdupontjr

Looking for a tikka takeoff 20" Stainless steel ctr 308 barrel, new or used but with moderate round count. OR a tikka SS varmit 308 contour. If not threaded, can get threaded. Looking to put a brake on it so grandson can get use to it. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

TTT

I know some of you guys are just tired of the slow boring 308, so I essence, I'll be doing you guys a favor by taking it off your hand so you can move on to much faster new improved rounds. ha.

Yeah he hit me up. The T3 lite I picked up from you year back thumps a little too hard for em so I have a spare SS action with fluted bolt and wanted to barrel and make it match. The added weight plus I could put a brake on it should help alot.

Yeah he hit me up. The T3 lite I picked up from you year back thumps a little too hard for em so I have a spare SS action with fluted bolt and wanted to barrel and make it match. The added weight plus I could put a brake on it should help alot.

Good call!