• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka Carbon 6 280ai 22”

Wyosam

$700 shipped.

This is a 1:8 22" Carbon 6 featherweight Tikka prefit. Has about 420 rounds through it. Comes with 100 pieces of Peterson- 70 twice fired (ready to load, primed with CCI250), and 21 that had their 3rd firing. Redding type S Match die set (~$200 value). Also have Lee factory crimp die (I always use on Hammers).

Barrel shoots really well- it's shot Absolute Hammers very well- I've used both 130 and 155. My "plinking" bullet for this one was 168gr Nosler Custom Competition.

A little painful to get rid of this one, but decided to turn this rifle into a 338-284.

Barrel does have a couple minor scratches (can't feel, visual only) visible in second pic.

Can loan go/no go gauges, and if you're in or near anchorage I'm happy to help you swap it on.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Is that price for the dies, brass, and barrel? Looking at possibly going to that caliber for my tikka as have a Rem 700 280
AI already and love it. What's the price for just the barrel and/or brass if you want to separate?

What stock did you use for that featherweight barrel? I have the same exact barrel in 280ai on order from carbon6 but 24" long. Just don't know what carbon fiber stock to go with.

What stock did you use for that featherweight barrel? I have the same exact barrel in 280ai on order from carbon6 but 24" long. Just don't know what carbon fiber stock to go with.
I've got a couple from mesa precision, think they are called pure precision now? Told them the barrel contour and the fit was great. Both have fairly skinny steel barrels in them now (other was a 24" 6.5-284).