• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thunderbeast TBAC Ultra 9 DT 6.5 Suppressor on Form 3 - $900 Shipped

isptroop38

I am selling my Thunderbeast Ultra 9 Direct Thread suppressor in 6.5 caliber (.264"). I bought this brand new and put it on my 26" barreled 6.5 Creedmoor bolt gun. I fired exactly 43 rounds through it and decided I loved the sound, but didn't like how long my rifle was with the suppressor attached. I ended up putting my muzzle brake back on my Creedmoor and have not used this suppressor since. It is the direct thread version and is threaded 5/8x24 - the standard thread for 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, etc.

It is on a Form 3 and will ship tax free to your Class 3 dealer for $900 - not interested in trades

I accept PayPal F&F (or add 4%), Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Orders, or Certified Checks

I have tons of feedback on Gunbroker, AR15.com, and eBay under the same username - isptroop38

Specifications

Calibers6.5 mm caliber, up to 6.5 mm / .264" caliber
MaterialTitanium
Length9 inches
Diameter1.5 inches
MountDirect Thread
Weight13.7 ounces (direct thread)
Threads (Direct Thread)5/8-24
FinishBlack CeraKote
UsePrecision/Long Range Rifle - Bolt or Semi Auto
WarrantyTBAC Limited Lifetime Warranty

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
Wish it was the CB mount version so I could use on 419 uni, or I would all over it. Someone ought to jump on this. Hell of a deal