• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thunderbeast Arms suppressor cert

ballison

This is a cert for a free TBAC suppressor. It can be used for any of their products, including their 338 Ultra SR, which sells for $2370. PM with questions and payment options. $1100 and I will email the cert with the redemption code. The only trades I'd be interested in are Berger 6.5mm 153.5 or 156 bullets.

Attachments

• 20230223_170121.jpg
    20230223_170121.jpg
    967.3 KB · Views: 130
Just do it! I bought one off a suppressor cert! 7 more months…ish!

I think TBAC is a lot quicker now. Last I heard the wait was about 3 months, but eForms are taking longer than the ATF promised. I've got a "few" suppressors already and it is definitely worth the wait.

I grabbed the 338 ultra 2 when it first came out a year ago in January, thunderbeast had it ready end of August. I efiled beginning of September, so hopefully have it by this summer about 18 months of waiting...
Just do it and place the order now!

I've got a 338 Ultra 2 in jail right now that I got with a certificate just like yours. I was able to handle it when my FFL guy got it in from Thunder Beast and it's pretty sweet. Hope you get your certificate sold because that's a great deal for somebody. If not and you end up getting the Thunder Beast for yourself, you won't regret it.

Lol thank you Tom! I was having a hard time every time I saw this add. Wanted to stick 338 Ultra on my 300nmi being built, but couldn't justify it at the moment!