• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Three Rifles - all Remingtons

mtang45

I have three rifles that are longing for a new home because I need the funds. All are used but not abused and are in exceptional condition. No trades please. Scopes and rings are not included, prices are shipped to your FFL.

First up is a really nice custom Remington 700 in 7x57 Mauser. Beautiful grey laminate stock and deep gloss bluing. Rifle was built by Herb's Custom Shop and has a Douglas barrel. Classic caliber that packs a punch in a nice portable rifle. Great for hunting deer or other mid size game. Asking $800 includes 74 pcs of Norma once fired brass.

0nxcKBI.jpg

tRD9M5t.jpg

onDPODl.jpg

r0Rx3Uu.jpg

uoLY73E.jpg

**SPF** Next is a custom Rem 700 rifle in .308 built as a collaboration between Bartlein and Tim Roberts at Crescent Customs. 18" 10 twist barrel, side bolt release, Manners adjustable stock, AAC muzzle brake threaded for suppressor, forward optics mount and detachable mag (2). Low round count and awesome tactical short barreled rifle. Asking $1900

NGPkRgL.jpg

rzF6VgL.jpg

m2EZMED.jpg

HrJlJSW.jpg

0bNztj5.jpg

YbyEtCY.jpg

Last edited:
I missed caliber of that sweet little short barrel rig!