• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thompson Long Range 30-378 Weatherby. SOLD

cornhuskid

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have to replace my truck, so some toys have to go.

Discreet paypal also accepted!!!!!!!

This is an as new Thompson Long Range rifle in 30-378 Weatherby mag. It's an Accumark setup by Mark Thompson himself with a custom shop Leupold VXIII, 4.5-14x40. You can only buy these through him, and he charges $3900.00 unless you take his course, and then the rifle costs $3200.00.

Also included are 50 30-378 pieces of brass (9 loaded rounds), dies, shell plate and another 40 rounds of 378 Wby brass necked down to 30-378. I will ship this in a boxed hard case as well. Also including at least 4 boxes of Nosler 180 grain Ballistic Tips!

I will include the proper load for the rifle/scope. This is a 1/2 minute rifle guys.

We had NO problem smacking the 900 yard plate about every time with this rifle. VERY accurate. Bedded action and trigger job. This has an excellent brake, feels like a 270 when shot.

$1650.00, TODAY ONLY, SHIPPED to your FFL in the lower 48 states! NO REDUCTIONS! FTF sale in WA OK.

IF THIS DOES NOT SELL TODAY I AM PULLING THE AD.

No Trades please!

As always, the first "I'll take it" gets this fantastic Weatherby. [email protected]

For more info see:

Thanks,

Jeff

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Thompson Long Range 30-378 Weatherby

Hi,

Just shy of 100. Too much gun to plink with!

:)

The cases are on their second reload. I am a fanatic about proper barrel break in as well as no more than three shot groups. I can not afford a lot of guns, so I take very good care of what I do own.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:

All I can say is WOW! That is nice man. Wish it were a lefty.

Nice Rifle. I wish it were sale a month ago, I would have been on it.

Elkster... We could always turn the page back on your calendar and pretend it's last month...

:)

I hate to sell, but I need to get to work!

J

Re: Thompson Long Range 30-378 Weatherby, $1550.00 today only. Will pull the ad tomo

$1550.00 today only. I wil be removing the ad tomorrow.

Re: Thompson Long Range 30-378 Weatherby, $1650.00 today only. Will pull the ad tomo

PM sent for info on the scope.

Wow, someone got great deal. I took Mark's course and shot one of these, it's a great gun, capable of hitting consistently at 1000yds and further out.